Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Circle Turns

Wow, it's been a while. Things have changed, things have stayed the same.

Sharqi and the sprout (she's more of a sapling now, actually) have moved to Urbana, which sounds WAY cooler than Springfield. I am back in the little house, feeding logs to the woodstove, snuggling with Snapper the Mouser, and scheming ... it's easier to imagine a complete sustainable utopia, than it is to see what steps to take here and now to get there!

I have invited my companyera, who's been spending a lot of time at the little house, to blog here. So y'all may be hearing from us, from time to time. Though we don't have Internet at the house, so we do it at the public library, where I am right now. And now I gotta catch the bus home, probably chainsaw some firewood, and get ready for my folks to visit.

No comments: